Wednesday 16 April 2014

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #32



W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
At the moment I am in between books. I just finished a book last night so I haven't decided what to read next. I hate having to decide what's next because there are always too many choices and I want to read them all.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh. It was a good paranormal romance but I wasn't sold on the romance between the characters.  I also finished reading Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. I adored this book. It was so much fun and had heaps of entertainment but a great protagonist.

What do you think you'll read next?
Up next for me will probably be Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy and Acid by Emma Pass

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I hope to read Side Effects May Vary soon too. I enjoyed Acid by Emma Pass as well. Happy Reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read Rebel Belle too .. It was a cute read

    Check Out My WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate being between reads as well. Thankfully I have a few lined up right now. I'm currently reading The Insider by Ridley Pearson

    http://kakijokoja.blogspot.com/2014/04/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of Side Effects May Vary. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/www-wednesday-april-16/

    ReplyDelete