Wednesday 5 March 2014

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #28


W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
At the moment I am reading White Hot Kiss by Jennifer Armentrout. Nearly done, just a few more chapters to go. I love Layla's snark and the premise of gargoyles.

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean. I love reading anything by Sarah MacLean. Her books are always humours and swoon.

What do you think you'll read next?
Up next for me will probably be Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick and Half Bad by Sally Green.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment