Sunday 2 February 2014

Monthly Wrap Up - January 2014


It's a brand new year and that means brand new books. This month has been pretty quite around the blog due to holidays. Also it is a new year and this year I have again set myself a reading challenge of 100 books. I managed to read 9 books this month, so I'm off to a good start.

Book of the Month:



My book of the month is The Falconer by Elizabeth May. It was dark, blood thirsty and fierce. It was a story that had everything I was looking for. It had a fierce heroine out for blood, murderous fairies and plenty of steampunk elements. As a bonus it was all set in historical Scotland. 

Books Reviewed in the Month of January:

The Falconer by Elizabeth May 
Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment