Wednesday 2 October 2013

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #9


W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
At the moment I'm reading Endless Knight by Kresley Cole. I can't wait to dig into this story as I loved the first book. 

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Unbreakable by Kami Garcia. It was a good book with a lot of similarities to Supernatural. I also finished reading Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield which was a bit of a disappointment.

What do you think you'll read next?
Up next for me will probably be Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter or The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

8 comments:

  1. I've recently read The Coldest Girl In Coldtown. It's quite a unique read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about it and I love Holly Black. I can't wait to read it. Thanks for stopping by Chrissi!

      Delete
  2. These all sound awesome, especially Endless Knight. Happy reading. Here is my WWW http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/10/02/www-wednesdays-oct-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY your reads. LOVE YOUR BLOG. Going to follow.

    My WWW is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. I really appreciate it. Thank you again for stopping by Elizabeth!

      Delete
  4. The Coldest Girl in Cold Town has been calling my name...

    http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-10-02-2013/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been calling my name too. I just need to find time to read it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete