Wednesday 23 October 2013

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #12



W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week. I did well reading wise this week but there still needs to be more hours in a day.

What are you currently reading?
At the moment I'm reading The First Thrid by Will Kostakis. I love this book. It's filled with so much heart, love and family.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter. I finally got around to reading it. It was not as good as the first book but still a good read. I also finished reading Countdown by Michelle Rowan. It had a few issues but overall it was a quick enjoyable read.

What do you think you'll read next?
I don't know what I want to read next. I'm hoping to read The Maze Runner  by James Dashner and The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

8 comments:

  1. I have read the whole Maze Runner series and the first book is very good! The others aren't and there are too many things left unanswered in the last book.. Just warning :D I hope you enjoy them though :)

    Here's my www_ http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/10/23/www-wednesday-23-10-2013/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning. I will see how I go with The Maze Runner. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. The First Third does sound really good :-) I hope you enjoy the rest of your books too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The First Third sounds interesting.

    Looks like a good week for you.

    Love stopping by your blog...so pretty and bright.

    Have a great week of reading.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great week as well. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of The First Third.

    Here is my WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete