Wednesday 14 August 2013

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #2


W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and I hope everyone is having a good week. If not, hang in there because the weekends nearly here. Here's what I have been up to book wise for the last couple of days.

What are you currently reading?
Just started the first chapter of Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. I've had my eye on this book for awhile and it's the free book of the week over on Pulseit so I decided to give it a go. 

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill. This book kept me up until 2am and then I couldn't stop thinking about it. Its a brilliant debut and a remarkable book.

What do you think you'll read next?
Up next for me is The Cuckoo's Calling by J.K Rowling and A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent by Marie Brennan. I also plan on re-reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare before the movie comes out next week.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guy have on this weeks reading list.

6 comments:

  1. I just gifted a friend with A Natural History of Dragons, it sounds interesting, I may have to try it out for myself! I'm listening to City of Ashes right now, we'll see if I actually make it to the movie! So many times I intend to and never make it!

    Here is my WWW for this week if you'd like to stop by!

    Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy City of Ashes. I liked it a lot more than City of bones. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The cover of Burn for Burn looks so beautiful :) I have it in my tbr and I don't even know what it's about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love the colour of the Burn for Burn cover. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I hope you did enjoy Burn for Burn! I promised I'd leave a comment, so here it is! ;-) I know I'm a bit delayed but Blogger hated me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming back and leaving a comment :)

      Delete