Friday 30 August 2013

Monthly Wrap Up - August 2013

I can't believe that its the end of August already. I managed to read quite a few books this month. Only 8 more books until I reach my goal of 100.

Book of the Month:


My book of the month is All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill. This is a mind bending story that was completely brilliant. It's one of the best books I have read this year. What are you waiting for, go find a copy at your local bookseller or library.


Books Reviewed in the Month of August:


Indelible by Dawn Metclaf
Banish by Nicola Marsh
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Chosen at Nightfall by C.C Hunter
Black City by Elizabeth Richards
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys


Elsewhere on the Blog:

Cheatsheet for Indelible
A to Z Survey
Books for the Freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment